At the Marie-Vincent Foundation, the health of our clients, partners and staff is always our priority.
We have introduced several preventive measures to limit the spread of the virus.
About our services
- The majority of our employees are teleworking.
- It is possible to come in for police investigations and medical examinations, with an appointment.
- We are keeping appointments with our young people and families, either at Marie-Vincent or by teletherapy or telephone.
- Counselling services are always available.
- Face-to-face and videoconference training sessions are cancelled or postponed.
- Webinars are continuing.
We are asking all employees and visitors not to come to Marie-Vincent:
- if they show symptoms of the flu or have a fever;
- if they have been in contact with someone infected by COVID-19.
We are asking our employees and visitors to:
- respect a minimum distance of 2 metres between each person. If the 2-metre distance cannot be respected, a mask must be worn.
- avoid direct contact for greetings and use alternative practices.
A solid transparent partition (plexiglass) protects our receptionist, the children, families and partners. Transparent solid partitions may also be used in police investigation rooms and therapy rooms.
All visitors are asked to wash their hands upon arrival and departure from Marie-Vincent.
A hand sanitizer dispenser is located at the reception desk, along with a poster explaining how to wash hands properly. Several dispensers are installed elsewhere in the centre.
Wearing a mask
Masks for adults and children are available at the reception desk.
Wearing a mask is mandatory for all adults walking in the corridors of Marie-Vincent, since the 2-metre distance is hard to respect.
Cleaning of premises and equipment
Special attention is being paid to the cleaning of the premises, furniture, games and equipment:
- Door handles are disinfected at least four times a day;
- Furniture at the reception desk, in therapy rooms and in police investigation rooms is disinfected after each use;
- Toys in the playroom are limited and disinfected after each use;
- Games and tools are disinfected after each intervention in the therapy rooms.