We help children and adolescents who are victims of sexual violence, as well as their families, to surmount this ordeal by providing specialized treatment at the cutting edge of current knowledge.
How can you access services?
To receive services from Marie-Vincent Foundation, children and adolescents must be referred by:
- a crime victims compensation advisor (IVAC);
- a caseworker from Youth Protection, a CISSS or a CIUSSS (CLSC, CSSS);
- a police officer who carried out a police investigation;
- medical staff from the Centre hospitalier universitaire Sainte-Justine or the Montreal Children’s Hospital;
- a community organization worker.
We provide specialized treatment to children who are victims of sexual violence and to children who have sexual behavior problems
We help adolescent victims of sexual violence to surmount this ordeal by providing specialized treatment