We are building a world free of sexual violence toward children and adolescents.
All employees of the Marie-Vincent Foundation, no matter if they work in prevention, treatment, training, reception, communications or philanthropy, have a common goal: to build a world without sexual violence against children and adolescents.
Families are welcomed by a multidisciplinary clinical team composed of psychologists, sexologists, social workers and psychotherapists
- Stéphanie Gareau | Executive Director
- Isabelle Boucher, CPA, CMA | Director of Administrative services
- Anne-Cécile Lattes | Director of Philanthropic Development
- Sonia Dionne | Director of Clinical Services
- Sonia Lessard | Director of Center – Montérégie
Dominique Rivet-Dugal | Communications Manager
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell | 514 652-5570