We are building a world free of sexual violence toward children and adolescents.
All employees of the Marie-Vincent Foundation, no matter if they work in prevention, treatment, training, reception, communications or philanthropy, have a common goal: to build a world without sexual violence against children and adolescents.
Families are welcomed by a multidisciplinary clinical team composed of psychologists, sexologists, social workers and psychotherapists
- Jessica Pathy, Executive Director (interim)
- Marie-Hélène Juneau, Director of Communications and Events
- Francine Moreau, Director of Administrative services
- Anne-Cécile Lattes, Director of Philanthropic Development
- Myriam Ariey-Jouglard, Director of Prevention and Training
- Elodie Bergeron, Director of Clinical services
Join the team