The sixth edition of the Marvin on the Rock event was hosted by Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin and Patrice Bélanger, presented by TELUS and organized under the honorary chairmanship of Louis Vachon, President and CEO of National Bank. The event raised the record sum of $325,000 for Marie-Vincent Foundation!
Once again, Marvin on the Rock showcased corporate leaders who have no musical experience but take to the stage to deliver an unforgettable musical performance. Florence K and Éléonore Lagacé provided musical direction for the event. They guided the singers in their preparation, in choosing their songs and in their on-stage performances.
The singers experience stress and stage fright, and they leave the stage completely transformed—a nod to the courage that children show when they break the silence around their experiences of sexual violence.
Here are our 2019 singers:
- BDC (Jean-Philippe Pépin, Bernard Melameth, Stéphanie Bourret and Kathy Leclerc)
- Bio-K+ (Isabèle Chevalier and François-Pierre Chevalier)
- Boyden (Roger T. Duguay) and LANDR (Pascal Pilon)
- BreatheLife (Arach Tchoupani, Ian Jeffrey, Jean-Nicholas Hould and Sebastien Malherbe)
- Deloitte (Pierre Laporte, Jean-Francois Nadon, Elana Quay and Joanie Maheux)
- Espace CDPQ (David Nault, Marie-Claude Girard, Jacques Perreault, Jean-François Pariseau, Charles Morand and Nathalie Faubert)
- Fiska (Antoine Azar and Rami Karam)
- Jarislowsky Fraser (Marc-André Nantais), GSoft (Maxime Boissonneault), TD (Sylvain Corbeil) and the Fonds de solidarité FTQ (Denis Leclerc)
- Real Ventures (Lauren Jane Heller, Ziyi Shi, Isaac Souweine, Jordan Zipkin, Eloise Flesh, Marie Plamondon and Théo Corboliou)
- TrackTik (Simon Ferragne, Julie Lacasse, Clerel Djamen, Virginie Caparros and Jessica Fequiere)
Marvin on the Rock is a totally unique event that has quickly become a must-see that brings people together to benefit a great cause.
To see photos from the event, visit the Marvin on the Rock Facebook page.
Thanks to our sponsors!