The ninth edition of the Dîner des CFO helped us raise the record sum of $375,000 for the Marie-Vincent Foundation!
On May 17, more than 150 people from the business community gathered and rallied for the cause. Together, they are helping to build a world free of sexual violence.
Six CFOs generously agreed to be our head chefs for the evening:
- Murielle Lortie of Pharmascience inc.;
- Sonya Branco of CAE;
- Carl Gauvreau of KDC;
- Claude Tessier of Alimentation Couche-Tard;
- Luis Borgen of DAVIDsTEA;
- Lise Croteau of Hydro-Québec.
They were paired with renowned head chefs, and together they concocted a gourmet menu. The chefs were:
- Marie-Pier Morin, Le Richmond.;
- Alexandre Gosselin, Chez Victoire;
- Stéphanie Audet, Lov, cuisine botanique;
- Daren Bergeron, Agnus Dei;
- Sofiane Ghanmi, 3734;
- Nicolas Sénépart, 3734.